« 浄瑠璃本と江戸文化(大倉集古館) | Main | 永楽和全の茶陶(三井文庫) »

DSC00180.JPG

今日は雨.乙女は雨の中でギターを奏でていた.

なかなか素敵な感じの女性だ.

六本木交差点には大型スクリーンに流される広告の無遠慮なサウンドが満ちていたが,乙女の前だけは無音のギターにノイズが打ち消されているように感じた.

(10/30)

« 浄瑠璃本と江戸文化(大倉集古館) | Main | 永楽和全の茶陶(三井文庫) »

Comments

わーーー嬉しいな~
わざわざ記事書いて下さって!感謝感激雨霰。

Posted by: おけはざま(管理人) | April 21, 2005 08:45 PM

今まで関心のなかったことに何かのきっかけで関心持つって、世界が広がり楽しいですね
私がこの本郷新の彫刻写真展への出品をを勧めた人が、
これをきっかけにあちこちで彫刻を気にかけてくれているのが嬉しいです
トラックバックさせていただきました

Posted by: えみ丸 | July 31, 2005 05:26 PM

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful info specifically the closing part :) I maintain such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Posted by: best dating Sites | January 13, 2015 11:31 AM

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Posted by: Best Dating Sites | January 15, 2015 03:00 AM

Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort. www.blogesaurus.com quest bars

Posted by: cheapest Place to Buy quest Bars online | January 22, 2015 07:34 AM

Hi everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and piece of writing is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these content.

Posted by: best dating sites | January 25, 2015 09:19 PM

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

Posted by: match.com | February 11, 2015 03:00 PM

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Posted by: minecraft free download full version | February 12, 2015 01:05 AM